How do I set up a 2005 KX/RM 65 for a 90lb 10 year old?

Hey everybody.  Any advice on set up for a 2005 RM 65 for a 90lb 10 year old?  He is new to riding.  This will be his first time riding a bike with a clutch.  Came off a KLX 110.  I can do minor maintenance myself, and am not afraid of watching some youtube how to's.  But, I don't know anything about suspension settings, sag, carburetor needle/jet settings etc.  Also, fork tubes are sitting about an inch and a half above the triples.  I need to make the bike as tall as I can.  Can I raise them up in the triple clamp?  Bike is very clean.  Had maybe one year or so of riding then sat for 8 years in a garage.  I'd appreciate any advice you can think of.  Thanks.

Depending on how tall he is, he won't be on the 65 long. 

According to team green specs for a 75-85 lb rider, set the fork caps flush, and the fork rebound 3 clicks out (adjuster on the fork cap).  They recommend the next stiffer fork spring from stock.  I wouldn't change them unless you are racing mx.  Set the fork oil level to 125 mm from the top of the fork with the spring removed and the fork collapsed.  I run ATF for fork oil, which is about 7.5 wt.  Stock oil is 5 wt.  Just unscrew the top cap and dump the old oil out.  Fork oil should be changed at lease once per year even on a trail bike.

Don't be suprised if the fork seals start to leak, the big kids are hard on them.

Set the shock sag at 70mm with the stock spring.  Which means the difference at the axle straight up to a mark on the fender, between fully extended on a stand and how much it sags with the rider on.  Loosen or tighten the spring to adjust.

Shock rebound 1 click out, it is on the bottom of the shock.

You can order shorter pull rods for the rear suspension to lift the rear, they are about $35 for the set.  I wouldn't bother, he should be big enough for an 85 next year.