Sign in to follow this  

Washington Enduro classes

I'm smack in the middle of E. Washington. 

Can someone point me to beginner and advanced off-road dirtbike riding schools? 

Thank you.

I'm smack in the middle of E. Washington. 

Can someone point me to beginner and advanced off-road dirtbike riding schools? 

Thank you.

Not sure where the middle of E. Washington is (Moses Lake?), but this school (http://www.dirtbikeschool.org/) is one of our club sponsors that I've heard good things about.  You can check their website and see if they have any schools in your area.

If you are willing to come to western Washington, Shane Watts comes here at least once a year and does a class.  You are so tired at the end of each day, but you learn a TON!

• Like 1

Jason Raines usually does one also.  Like Rob said be in shape to get the most out of it, your not learning much leaned over the bars huffing and puffing.

Really?  It's that bad, eh? 

Not that fitness has anything to do with it, but I've been riding dirtbikes off and on since I was 5.  I'm no slouch, but neither am I Johnny Walker, either!

Thanks for the tip.  I'll google their names.

It's not like you are hitting the trails really hard in the classes, but you are riding a LOT!  You are doing the same thing over and over until you get comfortable with it.  You may not be going fast or anything, but you use ALL of your muscles all day.  I too have been riding since I was 5, both trails growing up then motocross in teens and 20s, now back to off-road.  I learned things that I was already doing, but never realized, and learned to do things I had seen but was afraid to try.   Again, totally worth it!