Sign in to follow this  

Leatt Braces? Which you boys like?

I'm looking into the Leatt's for myself and my daughter. We're both newbies and I want us protected. 

These braces are sure expensive yes, and of course one cannot really put a price on protection but expensive doesn't always mean its the best for our purpose. 

That said, I like the Leatts since they seem to integrate well with their own roosts. The 5.5 seems to have good features but their other braces which may be on closeout seem just as good. 

We're not going to be MX'ing at all-out speeds just cruising trails. But trails can be unpredictable so crashes and spills will be a lower speeds vs. MX. 

What do you boys like and how well do they fit with the roosts (Leatt, Fox, EVS, or whatever brands)?

Leatt with leatt roost protector. I love my setup, it's always comfortable, and always sticking together properly. 

Which model are you sporting?  What makes it your preferred armor? Is it that they work together and spread possible impacts?

Edited by holybike

I have a Leatt GPX Club III and a leatt adventure roost guard, previous models of the leatt can be picked up for cheap on ebay with "1 or 2 rides"