Sign in to follow this  

Some people's kids...

Makes me f'n sick anyone promotes this behavior and idiocy!

They're doing what I want to do in my town, after a 6 pack and a bag of chronic of course!!

This movie is undoubtedly going to be hilarious.

The movie was actually hilarious. I nearly pissed myself laughing every time the little kid would say wheelie.

• Like 1

Hide the cheese cause I see a buncha hood rats! Is it any wonder our jails are full? The scene close to the start of the clip says it all, when the thug kicked the police car. No wonder the cops get tired of being taunted and snap...who wouldn't? Smh. I won't be giving my hard earned $ to these wastes of sperm. Hope it tanks!

• Like 1

I just watched the whole movie.  It is a sad state we have in this country.  There is a huge divide between law enforcement and the civilian population.  This is even more apparent in the inner city.  These people in Baltimore have a clear hatred for the police.  So much so that a complete disregard for laws has become the norm.  I found it ironic that when the kids bike gets stolen they don't call the police. 

This is not much different than what is going on in Ferguson Missouri.  The inner city is out of control.  The police are adversaries and not looked at as a service to the community.   The only difference is in Baltimore, they have dirt bikes. 

I do have to agree with one of the OG guys who is describing the reasons they love riding dirt bikes.  I am paraphrasing but he said when you are running through the gears, your daily problems fade away.  The ironic thing is that is the same reason I ride.

Country is going to hell in a hand basket.

Edited by condor74
  • Like 2

Beyond all the obvious stupid shit. It was decent documentary into their lives. It does require an open mind and little first hand experience in those environments to understand. I enjoyed it.