Sign in to follow this  

2015 450 sxf

got a chance to ride the new 2015 @ ktm demo day.  Suspension felt nice stock, needs tuning, but surprised how well it felt right out of the box.  Do the 2015 have air forks?

No they have the old style cc fork

I thought only the 350 got 4 cs or was that the euro version ?

mog- the 2015  usa 450 does have the 4CS forks. MXA just reviewed the bike. Overall, they hint that it is one the finest 450's ever. In regards to the 4CS, while not saying it is better then the jap brands they do say it it night and day better then the old CC forks.  i have the 4CS's on my 2014 FE and can tell you that I agree with MXA. One bummer is that MXA claims the 4CS on the production bike are superior to the ones installed on the FE's.

I rode a 15 husky 450 with 4cs and it was decent and better than the wp cc

I dont get the hype or need for 4CS, in stock maybe, but revalved? My both WP CC forks are on pair with the Ohlins 2013 fork when it comes to plushness, and i hate the non-existing feedback you get from the Ohlins fork, so vague.

• Like 1

they were very plush, did not really have much time to get a feel (only two laps) but they are much plusher then my revalued TT forks.  Kind of felt weird at first.. wish I could have tested them more

Edited by Havingfun