2015 KTM 450sxf 4CS Forks...how is the bottom resistance?

Long story short - bought a 2014 Husaberg 501FE...forks are goo (enduro bike).  4 rebuilds and forks still can't handle flat landings at all.  Just bought the new 2015 KTM 450sxf forks and smaller axle to put on the Husaberg.  Yep I turned the big bore 510cc into a all inclusive bike...love it beyond anything I can imagine but the forks suck.  It remains a mediocre bike due to this.  I want the front to ride high in the stroke and have really good bottom resistance. 

From the show room via pressing down on the fork suspension it seems really soft on the top 1/4 of the stroke.  This is the case on my rebuilt current forks but those are soft on the top 1/2.  I was thinking a nice semi firm beginning merging smoothly with the rest of the fork would be best for me.  If you push down on the front in the show room it is really easy to get that first 1/4 and then it suddenly feels like you hit a wall. 

If I can keep the front up in the stroke the front stays light on those vicious deep whoops that are unevenly spaced on trails.  I want to rip through wash out dips without braking my wrists, and I want to be able to handle high speed abrupt transitions from flats to a steep hill climb.  I don't care about a smooth ride.

I know this all sounds strange and unusual, but the areas I ride are unusual. 

Please help

I would of ordered ohlins than. U would love my 14 rfx forks. Thy are so plush on top n u would have to jump off a 3 story building tobottom them.

Now we are cooking with some gas!  I didn't know you could buy an entire fork tube that wasn't off a stock bike.  I thought all factory bikes were just higher quality guts.  I immediately sent an email off to Ohlins.   Thank you so much MXBOY!!!