bike carrier for receiver hitch

I had a truck camper on a Chev 2500 and used an extended tongue, about three feet in length, necessary due to the camper extending over the rear tail gate. They are available in several different lengths and work well within the prescribed weight limitations.

I have a dodge cummins, will soon have a truck camper and put a receiver extension in.  What I would like would be a way to carry my XR just behind the camper, and still tow my light avon power boat.  

Any body seen something like this?  Or do I need to design up something custom.

does your camper have an overhang ?

I did  build mine 

but I have found lots of cool stuff during my camper search  like the torklift truss hitch and extensions

tl-torklift-supertruss.jpg

I looked at a few campers today  I might add how the F did the price of a camper get so high for something with no running gear /wheels or motor ?? 

sheesh My  26 foot boat has all of the same amenities and was only 12 grand   and came with a dual axle trailer  and a 350 Mercruiser  LOL

anyway my bike sits on two outboard hitch receiver tubes so no weight at all on the actual hitch  

• 2 weeks later...

i am looking in to this myself 

but i don't have the camper yet

however i do have a bike hauler that tows  so   I am hoping I can adapt it to the slide in overhang

That is the best setup.

Double receiver for the bike hauler and a single in the center for trailer.

That is how I am going to set up my future class C motorhome. (next purchase)

Should work for flat towing a car also.

Tow Beast hitches also utilize 2 receivers- one above the other for heavy duty multiple applications.