Sign in to follow this  

Anyone need a Yosh RS-2 for a smokin' deal?

I have a brand new in box Yoshimura RS-2 Comp-Series Full System - Carbon Fiber Muffler (2166502) that fits the S and SM. If you're interested shoot me a PM. I'll let it go for $450 shipped (in the 48 states). Or PM me your address if you're outside the lower 48 and I'll figure out what it would cost to ship there.

• Like 3

I have a brand new in box Yosh RS-2 that fits the S and SM. If you're interested shoot me a PM. I'll let it go for $450 shipped (in the 48 states). Or PM me your address if you're outside the lower 48 and I'll figure out what it would cost to ship there. 

is this the muffler or a complete system with header?

Just a FYI, but a brand new Yoshi RS2 can be had for less than $400 (shipping is $25 more), so you may want to consider a price drop.

http://www.biohazardcycles.com/servlet/the-3193/YOSHIMURA-2166503-RS2-RS-dsh-2/Detail

That's the Aluminum muffler - the one we have is the CF system (guess I should have made that more clear to begin with).

is this the muffler or a complete system with header?

Full system

Yoshimura RS-2 Comp-Series Full System - Carbon Fiber Muffler Carbon Fiber (2166502)

That's the Aluminum muffler - the one we have is the CF system (guess I should have made that more clear to begin with).

Full system

Yoshimura RS-2 Comp-Series Full System - Carbon Fiber Muffler Carbon Fiber (2166502)

ughhhhhh, TEMPTING.  dammit...lol.  

need to sleep on it, was about to buy a bunch of maintenance parts for my car.   :banghead:

• Like 2

ughhhhhh, TEMPTING. dammit...lol.

need to sleep on it, was about to buy a bunch of maintenance parts for my car. :banghead:

Sounds like you need to get your priorities straight! Visual and Slight performance mods on the bike ALWAYS coke before Maintenance parts on some silly car ;)
  • Like 3

Sounds like you need to get your priorities straight! Visual and Slight performance mods on the bike ALWAYS coke before Maintenance parts on some silly car ;)

see the problem is i already have an RS2, the older version.  aaaand, the car gets me to work to pay the bills, so it's top dog...heh.

but man that carbon would look nice on my bike.

12551798435_184a9da252_c.jpg

lol you already have a rs2 tho..

buy a mrd..if its too loud get a quiet insert there $15

• Like 3

lol you already have a rs2 tho..

buy a mrd..if its too loud get a quiet insert there $15

but the carbon man, the carbon!  hehe, i just think that would look great on my bike.   :ride:

• Like 2

whatever you do, listen to this guy above ^^...

he's a grown up

• Like 4

i painted my rs2 with BBQ paint.  its on a black Z  looks good. i wish there was a way to give it the carbon look but if i had the choice i wouldve bought the carbon.

Gonna look good instead of my old Pro Circuit that I was going to try to quiet down.  I need to take new pics when I get it on. I've stripped 1/2 the graphics off. 

1461779_10152057203000719_2016324174_n_z

Edited by MindBlower
  • Like 1

Gonna look good instead of my old Pro Circuit that I was going to try to quiet down. I need to take new pics when I get it on. I've stripped 1/2 the graphics off.

1461779_10152057203000719_2016324174_n_z

I have that same old pro circuit full system like you have. It's stupid loud!!! I'm hoping to pick up a new pipe soon, maybe even the RS-2.