Sign in to follow this  

Kx250f questions

Hey everyone I'm looking for a set of new plastics for my 2007 kx250f, I like the newer style plastics on the newer kx250f's and was wondering if anyone has successfully installed a newer style plastics set on their '07 kx250f, and I'd like some recommendations on what else I should do to this bike other than motor mods as this motor has just been rebuilt and has only 5 hours on it. Thanks!!

Hey everyone I'm looking for a set of new plastics for my 2007 kx250f, I like the newer style plastics on the newer kx250f's and was wondering if anyone has successfully installed a newer style plastics set on their '07 kx250f, and I'd like some recommendations on what else I should do to this bike other than motor mods as this motor has just been rebuilt and has only 5 hours on it. Thanks!!

as i understand it they wont fit. You may get fenders to fit i suppose. When i gave my 07 to my son i put all new black 08' plastics on it. just jet it clean and do the AP mod

front fender from 11 is direct bolt up tried on my brothers 07. the shrouds will require some drilling, rear should bolt up no issues.