Sign in to follow this  

California Joshua tree /29 palms riding !

Are there any riders that ride the JT/29palms area ? I go all the time and could show off some bad ass riding areas that most people don't even know about. (No B.S) I grew up in the area and still cant believe some of the epic trails that are up there. Anyways I live in Temecula and try and go up and ride at least once a month. Let me know ? :jawdrop:

Are there any riders that ride the JT/29palms area ? I go all the time and could show off some bad ass riding areas that most people don't even know about. (No B.S) I grew up in the area and still cant believe some of the epic trails that are up there. Anyways I live in Temecula and try and go up and ride at least once a month. Let me know ?

I'm out of Murrieta.Been out tha way a couple times with some riders local to that area. I'd be interested in checking out more of it.

• Like 2

Just thinking outloud, but there's probably some people that would prefer you don't publically talk about those areas on the interwebz

• Like 1

I will be heading out in two weeks on a Saturday trip.  more the better if you know of anyone else that would like to go. I have a trail that takes you from fast sand washes to mountain views . It is a great ride that I like to run a few times a year. Lets set a time and place ?

• Like 2

Dumb Fee is it ? First off I could care less about anyone who would feel bad about sharing these great riding spots. This is what being an off road community is about. Not trying to hide these areas from all who would like to ride something different. I will find as many riders as I can to share these spots with. Here we come !!!!!!

Dumb Fee is it ? First off I could care less about anyone who would feel bad about sharing these great riding spots. This is what being an off road community is about. Not trying to hide these areas from all who would like to ride something different. I will find as many riders as I can to share these spots with. Here we come !!!!!!

Now you're just being cunty.  Its one thing if these riding spots are legal but its another thing if they are not.  That's all I'm getting at.  If these spots you speak of are of the latter, best keep it to yourself so you don't ruin it for the others that enjoy them and don't flap their gums.  I'm not a high all-mighty guy at all.  These days I have very few "legal" spots I enjoy.  I just obey the wilderness code....as does pretty much everyone else here

• Like 4

Ok I will post a time and place by the end of this week for all that would like to go ride on Saturday the 23rd  .  

• Like 1

Since no one knows you around here, most everybody thinks you are probably the latest of the many gov't trolls that sniff around here from time to time.  I'll be surprised if you get anyone to come on your ride

• Like 1

I would love to get into san Bernardino county law , but feel like this could end up in an unwanted conversation on both ends. I would not invite anyone to any areas that were not legally to ride at first and for most. Second I don't need to be schooled as to how and post on this site or any other , But thanks for that advise Die trying. Its simple guys if you don't like what I am doing then don't post or engage my offerings. I have been a stand up guy in the off road community for  a very long time and promote nothing but the right thing for our sport. This includes showing riders what else is out there.   

Dump fee, It would not hurt my feelings if I keep riding with the same group that I always go with. Just was just an opportunity to share some good riding spots. You should join us .!! BTW I am a  Civil Construction manager not a gov worker.   

Ok I will post a time and place by the end of this week for all that would like to go ride on Saturday the 23rd  .  

Looks like i'm tied up that weekend and the following. Definitely interested in riding that area, That is the Lander , JV , Rattle Snake Canyon area, legal stuff.

I'm going to need to pull a "LIghtninquick" to get some ride time in..  What , don't know what a "Lightninquick" is,,that's a quick 2 hour ride before work!

Dump fee, It would not hurt my feelings if I keep riding with the same group that I always go with. Just was just an opportunity to share some good riding spots. You should join us .!! BTW I am a Civil Construction manager not a gov worker.

Most people if shown sensitive areas usually honor the "mums the word code". And if they're the type that actually put work into the area, they hold it even closer to their chest. Unless of course said person is a douche or troll. Then all bets are off

• Like 2

Willie Boys grave area is a fun place (legal now, hasn't always been) to explore.

• Like 1

Are there any riders that ride the JT/29palms area ? I go all the time and could show off some bad ass riding areas that most people don't even know about. (No B.S) I grew up in the area and still cant believe some of the epic trails that are up there. Anyways I live in Temecula and try and go up and ride at least once a month. Let me know ? :jawdrop:

Sounds like some fun. busy through this month. But open September.
  • Like 1

Sounds like some fun. busy through this month. But open September.

September good for me too..Man, that sounds far away...  Hey, KM before snowfall ! Who's up for it?

• Like 1

I will be heading out in two weeks on a Saturday trip. more the better if you know of anyone else that would like to have their bikes confiscated .I have a trail that takes you from fast sand washes to mountain views, then directly to jail . It is a great ride that can run quite a few riders straight into the penal system for years. Lets set a time, place and checkpoint

Fixed.
  • Like 3