Sign in to follow this  

(3) 500's Riding Carnegie Gnar in the Summer

Thanks to Drew Dickson for the footage. I destroyed (1) radiator doing this and now need some radiator guards.

M5B rears are like cheating.

Don't buy the moose ones. They were better than nothing, no leak but bent. I went full tard and got the bullet proof designs. We'll see how these do...shortly.

Don't buy the moose ones. They were better than nothing, no leak but bent. I went full tard and got the bullet proof designs. We'll see how these do...shortly.

how did full tard go? I just installed my bullet proof design guards. They look bulletproof!. After this video of falling, I had to pound out my radiators straight and file some holes out but made them fit without buying new radiators.

YouTube has an awesome video of fixing messed up radiators.

Edited by ruphianh
  • Like 1

how did full tard go? I just installed my bullet proof design guards. They look bulletproof!. After this video of falling, I had to pound out my radiators straight and file some holes out but made them fit without buying new radiators.

YouTube has an awesome video of fixing messed up radiators.

The BPD's look like a work of art and went on super easy but I haven't had a fall yet that has tested them.

I was going to ask you about how you fixed your rads, can you post a link to the specific vid?

I find %90 of the amateur instructional vids seem like the makers have ADHD and you have to watch a few to get it all.

• Like 1

The BPD's look like a work of art and went on super easy but I haven't had a fall yet that has tested them.

I was going to ask you about how you fixed your rads, can you post a link to the specific vid?

I find %90 of the amateur instructional vids seem like the makers have ADHD and you have to watch a few to get it all.

This video totally worked to fix my rad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abl78E_6TcI

This video totally worked to fix my rad

Wow, who knew it was common sense! That's great to know, I'll give it a shot on mine later on and I guess I can retweek my guard too!