Sign in to follow this  

2 stroke bike

Hey guys i am looking for a 2 stroke bike for riding in the trails. Something easy to maintain and i can touch the ground either flat foot or almost touching. Any suggestions on a 2 stroke that I should get? I am 5-9 and 150 lbs. thanks everyone

Hey guys i am looking for a 2 stroke bike for riding in the trails. Something easy to maintain and i can touch the ground either flat foot or almost touching. Any suggestions on a 2 stroke that I should get? I am 5-9 and 150 lbs. thanks everyone

yz125

I have an 04 Yz 125. It's a blast on the trails. They're simple maintenance wise. I do air filter and oil every 4 rides or so. Other than that it's mixing gas.

Unless you're scaling a mountain you won't be fighting for the powerband too much. 125's are allot lighter than the 4 strokers too.

I vote for the kdx 200 or 220 also. But if you were looking for something newer and more performance i would say the 13 and newer ktm 200 with the electric starter. It is a bike onmy list and would be at the top if i were your size.

Just to let you know if you didnt already, that lowering a bike is fairly easy now. There are several different ways to have it done.