Sign in to follow this  

Washington 2014 24 hrs of Starvation Ridge is coming soon!

Time to get your pre-entries in for the 2014 edition of the 24hrs of Starvation Ridge. Race date is October 25th and 26th, starting 10 am saturday, finishing 10 am Sunday.

THE BIGGEST 24HR DIRT BIKE RACE IN THE NATION!!

Fees are unchanged from last year.

TEAMS- pre-entry with free T-shirts $300 (ends 9-1-2014)

-pre-entry no t-shirts  $300 (ends 9-15-2014)

-post entry- after 9-15-2014  $400

IRONMAN / IRONWOMAN  - pre-entry with free T-shirt $90 ( ends 9-1-2014)

- pre-entry w/ no T-shirt $90 ( ends 9-15-2014)

-post entry ( after 9-15-2014)  $130

Info , rules, and entry form are at our website www.overthebarsgang.com  in the entry form section found in the middle right of the homepage ( sorry i can't post a link.I know...caveman). If the entry form still says 2013, go ahead and use it....prices are same as 2013.

Classes remain the same, course will be different, your mileage may vary, weather conditions will be ??, there will be optional splits with optional challenges for the jaded/foolhardy. Course length will be unknown untill race time. There will be some new feature. ( Not sure what....but someone will think of something.)

• Like 3

Pit Map the same as last year?

Nope. First come first served. sooner you enter, the better pick of the pits. Late entries end up out on the end in the dark.

I'll clarify my ambiguous question,  Is the numbering layout going to be the same?  In other words, could we request a certain pit based on the previous years pit numbering?

I'll clarify my ambiguous question,  Is the numbering layout going to be the same?  In other words, could we request a certain pit based on the previous years pit numbering?

Layout/ numbbering stays the same. And yes, you can request a particular pit #. .........Bribes might help.

• Like 1

MY BAD!!

Prices DO remain the same.....But we were forced to raise them last year for the teams.

Pre-entry deadline of Sept.1 with T-shirts is $350. Post entry is $450.

Ironman I got right.

Sorry about that.

Scott