Sign in to follow this  

Wtb 2013 crf450 rolling chassis

Make me an offer via PM for what you need. Your subject implies you need an entire rolling chassis, but you only mention "frame and subframe" in the text...

IMG_20140718_130857_zpsd8d34f0d.jpg

Edited by Eddie8v

DLC-coated shock shaft and lower fork tubes, hard-anodized shock body and fork axle lugs. Braaap.

Make me an offer via PM for what you need. Your subject implies you need an entire rolling chassis, but you only mention "frame and subframe" in the text...

IMG_20140718_130857_zpsd8d34f0d.jpg

Blacked out the frame and swing arm but leave the wheels silver....

^thats the first thing I always think after I see a powder frame with factory wheels. Which they are great but still.. Eddie this your bike or you selling this for somebody? Seems like too much black for you

Blacked out the frame and swing arm but leave the wheels silver....

It has red TCR hubs with A60 rims on her now. Thanks for noticing tho.

^thats the first thing I always think after I see a powder frame with factory wheels. Which they are great but still.. Eddie this your bike or you selling this for somebody? Seems like too much black for you

My bike, I am wishy washy on the black, but I have a "light colored" theme DecalWorks kit coming that will offset the black. Should be nice when done, but I have a few bikes so I could sell this chassis. I try not to fall in love with bikes.

Do you have a current pic?

I am curious to see how it looks now

Bike is partially apart to get the frame and subframe rub spots (boot and plastic rub) Rhino Lined. The new black plastic/graphics set is for sale, with the fuel tank, too. No likey.

Here's what it looked like on Friday in a less-black state, 2nd voyage, without fancy suspension, wheels and full graphics package. Suspension revalve testing.

IMG_20140808_100811_zpsc1946209.jpg

Edited by Eddie8v

Here's what I ordered, but with a matching blue seat cover and I may go with a white front fender.

Screenshot_2014-08-01-20-13-24_zpsb7noog

Here's the wheels, same ones I always use:

IMG_00000434_zps8699c27a.jpg

Edited by Eddie8v

Looking great

It's gonna look so great I likely won't be able to bring myself to ride it... It's only "new" for that one brief moment...

I figured Chad might enjoy it more than I.

Edited by Eddie8v
  • Like 1

Bike is partially apart to get the frame and subframe rub spots (boot and plastic rub) Rhino Lined. The new black plastic/graphics set is for sale, with the fuel tank, too. No likey.

Here's what it looked like on Friday in a less-black state, 2nd voyage, without fancy suspension, wheels and full graphics package. Suspension revalve testing.

IMG_20140808_100811_zpsc1946209.jpg

ha yeah I noticed! That's wassup

Looking for a 2013 crf450 frame swingarm. Will pay cash. Please let me know if anyone has one thanks!

I got a couple of 13-14  sub frames 1 new and 1 used.

I also got a 9-12 frame but I know thats not what your looking for.

Always wondered What is meant by will pay cash?

What else would you pay with?

Edited by nesc103y

as far as rhyno lining the subframe...

over killll

i just wrapped mine with a layer of gorilla tape...
held up perfectly since 09

i think silicone tape may be better.

ive been using that on my down hill mountain bike swing arm to protect the paint from chain slap.

as far as rhyno lining the subframe...

over killll

i just wrapped mine with a layer of gorilla tape...

held up perfectly since 09

i think silicone tape may be better.

ive been using that on my down hill mountain bike swing arm to protect the paint from chain slap.

Got any brand names for that silicone tape? Never heard of it.

I can't see that stuff stopping my boot wear. Top of the line skateboard grip tape lasted less than 5min... Overkill has always treated me well.