DRC Edge Tail Light Issue

My second tail light has issues. First one made it a couple of months then the top 4 right leds stated going out and flickering when the breaks were applied. It was replaced as defective. Now the replacement has the same issue, same four LEDs. Anyone have this happen to them? Wires connection look good but are not soldered, just twisted and heat tubed. Any ideas how to fix?   Thanks

I had the exact same problem.  right side top led's went out.  Where'd you buy it from?  Not sure why it happens or how to fix it.  Did the easy thing, contacted Forrest at Wheeling Cycle Supply and he sent me a replacement super fast at no charge at all.  Probably would be easier to get another replacement then trying to fix the one you got.  Wheeling Cycle Supply has awesome customer service. ?

• Like 4

I had one for 4 year before it has start to let go some led (top row.

I found out last week that on my new one(this spring) the bottom left 4 has stopped working too. I didn't even offroad/mud the bike with this one yet!

When I first got mine I was given a helpful suggestion. Silicone! The wire loom going into the unit is not sealed. So I sealed it up with silicone. And I also ran a small bead of silicone around the lens  base to seal it there too. All this before it was exposed to any moisture. I have the fancy processor board. No problems thus far and I ride mostly offroad.

• Like 1

When I first got mine I was given a helpful suggestion. Silicone! The wire loom going into the unit is not sealed. So I sealed it up with silicone. And I also ran a small bead of silicone around the lens  base to seal it there too. All this before it was exposed to any moisture. I have the fancy processor board. No problems thus far and I ride mostly offroad

Thanks for the advice! Will definately do this prior to install. 

• Like 1