Sign in to follow this  

2014 MEC Track Picture

Split start

If they don't put up hay bales at the merging point, someone is going to drift wide and take out other riders.

Joker LAME

I hope they don't do the joker lane crap, but have alternate lanes that are equal in times

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 1

Split start

If they don't put up hay bales at the merging point, someone is going to drift wide and take out other riders.

Joker LAME

I hope they don't do the joker lane crap, but have alternate lanes that are equal in times

Pretty sure it has been said that there will be a Joker lane, but it is a shortcut this year.

joker lane will be cool if indeed they can triple out of that joker lane where you can only double then single from the normal lane.

to much going on. whoever wins wont be needing as much skill as he will luck!

I believe that is in fact the point of MEC. Kinda level the playing field and give other riders a better chance.

What they need to do to separate the men from the boys is have an endurocross log, rock or peg deep ruts with logs in the direction of travel section. Really eff up the guys who aren't true all around dirt bike riders.

• Like 2

to much going on. whoever wins wont be needing as much skill as he will luck!

Who ever wins will have to dodge Mike Alessi when the split lanes merge. And a couple of YZ 450s.

To think the riders wont go wide in that corner, from two oppsosite directions, is wishful thinking, unless they out up a barricade to keep them separated.

Edited by Kev_XR

What they need to do to separate the men from the boys is have an endurocross log, rock or peg deep ruts with logs in the direction of travel section. Really eff up the guys who aren't true all around dirt bike riders.

this is SX  so they don't need any enduro x  stuff to prove anything

this is SX so they don't need any enduro x stuff to prove anything

I disagree. Throw something at them that they haven't seen before and not a who has the bigger balls jump, something that proves the skill of the rider and their mastery of the motorcycle.

I disagree. Throw something at them that they haven't seen before and not a who has the bigger balls jump, something that proves the skill of the rider and their mastery of the motorcycle.

they are proving their mastery of a SX track , they have other types of competition's for testing other skills , you should watch enduro cross if SX leaves you thinking they aren't real riders