Sign in to follow this  

Cheap Goggles... ?

Hey there guys,

what are your thoughts on Goggles like these? and have you had any experience with such goggles...?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adult-MOTOCROSS-MX-GOGGLE-Off-Road-Race-Goggles-BMX-MTB-QUAD-5-Colour-lens-/271558813017?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

I am only looking for a set for weekend use... so I dont know the difference...

They are made to keep sawdust out of your eyes, not roost.

Edited by DBMX 925
  • Like 1

For that price I also questioned myselfs if these goggles were good or bad...so just bought some of these (or look a likes).

It turned out that they weren't that bad...they fit comfortable and soft on your face and the sight trough the lens is a little darker (see picture). These things don't have that anti-slip layer in the inside of the strap, but I didn't felt that was a downer whiles I use these goggles for a year or so and it doesn't slipped off ones...it's just much easier when you want to take the goggles off.

Instead of keep buying new lenses for my Xbrand and Progrip (light sensitive) goggles, I now just throw away the whole goggles when the lens is that bad and it's cheaper too! For the weekend warriors among us, I think these goggles do just fine.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1407937149.095121.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1407937165.112429.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1407937174.261980.jpg

• Like 1