Honda dirtbike or yamaha

Hey guys. I am still trying to figure out what to get. I was looking at the cr 125 then the crf250r then to the yamaha yz125 and yz250f. I'm trying to find the best dirtbike for me. I will be trail riding im the mountains on fields and trails with roots sticking out. Im 5'9-10 and want a bike that I can touch the ground flat foot almost. This will be my first dirtbike i have no experience on one i only ride quads and wanted to change it up a little. I have been riding quads since i was 8 i am 14 now. So thanks everyone for the suggestions for me!

Hey guys. I am still trying to figure out what to get. I was looking at the cr 125 then the crf250r then to the yamaha yz125 and yz250f. I'm trying to find the best dirtbike for me. I will be trail riding im the mountains on fields and trails with roots sticking out. Im 5'9-10 and want a bike that I can touch the ground flat foot almost. This will be my first dirtbike i have no experience on one i only ride quads and wanted to change it up a little. I have been riding quads since i was 8 i am 14 now. So thanks everyone for the suggestions for me!

KTM 200

Some people maybe yourself included might think you will look cooler on a YZ or a CR but a KTM 200 will be a way easier bike to ride and therefore a lot more fun since it will work better for what you want to do. And I'll think you're cool too so... That means something...