Sign in to follow this  

drz graphic template?

looking for a template to make my own graphics for my drz400sm anyone have a good link or one they could email me?

Also have been searching the whole internet for it. If anyone has the illustrator copy that be awesome...

email me at willrock999@gmail.com

I'd be re

I'd be really interested in this to if you find it Debi  :thumbsup:

No worries, I looked on my Laptop and not on here so when I get home later I will look on one of our Big PC's, I know they're somewhere lol. I know I posted them up on here also a few years ago also.

• Like 1

Debi, i'd really appreciate having the template too! 

you can email it at : mat_dc5@hotmail.com

thanks alot:)

No luck yet, I will keep digging through files

Thanks for looking, be really awesome if you found it!

Bumping on hope someone will have it

(Hopefully that's not too bad around here)

ok I *may* have something here....

many moons ago, with my first DRZSM, I tinkered with some vector designs.
I took JPGs, PNGs, and GIFs, and converter/traced them into vector templates. Someone from SMJ asked me for them, and I supplied them.
He then got them printed on paper as "mock ups" and they looked pretty legit, though he noted, (and I quote):

"The issue with the shrouds was hole location for the mounting screw holes and overall size. Just needs a little bit of Corel draw work but I haven't had time to deal with it. The exhaust side number plate that I downloaded was a little off as well so it will need some tweaking."

I'm unsure about the "safety" of sharing my public dropbox folder but I will send links to it to the above email addresses.
It will have the EPS and AI files, as well as a few of the designs I Was working on (which are probably lame)
and photos that the guy sent me of his mock ups so you can make adjustments. I probably have about 100 logos in vector form too (FMF, Fox, et al)

for "sponsor" badges etc.

again, I'm not sure about the accuracy of these, and I will defer to anyone with anything better than this...it's just what I have so I'm sharing it
in hopes someone might could fix it, use it, or enjoy it. PLEASE, if anyone has more accurate templates, post them and tell me to get mine off the interwebs!

Or if these happen to be great, I'd be happy to email them to a mod and get them in the repository of All Knowledge for TT.

Attached is a sample of what I was tooling around with.

DRZ Template Airbox1.jpg

Edited by rogueguineapig
  • Like 2

If you found those files would you please send me any vector files you have I am going to make some up in AI as well.

Thanks a bunch!!

mean_marsh@hotmail.com