Who's Riding Where This Saturday ?

I would like to get away from local spots this weekend. Let's get an early start.. Johnson Valley area our something good. Work on a little full throttle stuff as well.

Darryl, do you know the JV area?

Our we can STOMP around Lightninguicks backyard!

Edited by YZ Yankee

I would like to get away from local spots this weekend. Let's get an early start.. Johnson Valley area our something good. Work on a little full throttle stuff as well.

Darryl, do you know the JV area?

Our we can STOMP around Lightninguicks backyard!

Yes I know JV very well. Just ask KDY? j/k. I rode there last season majority so Im pretty familiar with the area. It might be a little hot for JV I'm looking at doing a BB run. Edited by Dirt_Bound

Aug 23 we should have ken take us threw willie boys grave area. There is a unfinished trail that needs to be cut in. It would be a good trial by fire for the yank.

I'm tired up that weekend and the following. Looks like this weekend is my last chance to get a good ride in for the next couple weeks.

I do like that idea though. Of course, we only ride legal trails

Edited by YZ Yankee

I rode BB three of the last four good rides I had. Was looking to change it up a bit.

What about KM for a day trip? Wife will kill me, but I'm willing to pay the price! You only live once, after all!

KM maybe, can your truck hold three bikes, or we talking about just meeting there, I have never been there and I don't want Derek to miss it.

Edited by Dirt_Bound

KM maybe, can your truck hold three bikes, or we talking about just meeting there, I have never been there and I don't want Derek to miss it.

Having some issues with my tranny, not sure about pulling a trailer with the bikes up the mountain. We can caravan up, or if you got a good truck,I got a trailer

Edited by YZ Yankee