Sign in to follow this  

Tour of Idaho 2014

For future reference, where you lost your bike off the foot bridge, if you go up stream about 30 feet you can cross pretty easily. That bridge has had lots of bike fall off of it.

For future reference, where you lost your bike off the foot bridge, if you go up stream about 30 feet you can cross pretty easily. That bridge has had lots of bike fall off of it.

That is how I crossed it last year: through the creek. When I saw the bridge (in the dark) I thought "no &%$#@!ing way." Since then I have read all kinds of ride reports about other riders having an adventure crossing it and I decided to give it a try this time - it was an adventure. I am lucky that my bike had no damage.

Last year I hit the gate that is in near the end. It looked even more dangerous this year. Next time through I will bring some bright flagging tape for that gate.

cool vids...Idaho is the absolute bomb....terrain, people, solitude and challenge are only some of what make it so rad.  I was compelled to post because your first vid is either an exact song from the film Rocky...or at least, a newer remade version....very interesting choice for music, more clever than many....I way enjoyed it