KTM 250 exc vs WR250F vs YZ250F

Well I've narrowed it down to these three bikes! Haha i ride mostly (70%) really right technical trails and steep hill climbs with about 30% flatland riding in old fields and down old fire roads. My dad has the YZ250F but he never rides it so i use it 95% of the time (practically mine) but he won't let me mod it. So I was wondering if I should get KTM's 250 exc, WR250F, or buy my own YZ250F. I've never ridden the 250 exc (2 stroke) and I've only rode the WR250F in open fields, not trails. My YZF i ride when im out with friends. I mostly use my TT-R230 because its good for what I do. Never stalls, and great for muddy hill climbs. Just a lot of wheelspin. I'm also 150 pounds and my budget is about $2k. So I was looking for an 03-06ish bike. Well I was just wondering out of these three, which would work best. YZF stalls a lot and is kindof jumpy for tight tight trails. WR250F ive heard was much heavier and wasn't near as fun. And I've heard mixed about the 250 exc. so with this info, I'm hoping you TT members can help!

I had a WR 250 and was a great bike. The only issue I had was with the carb and the "bog" the WR was famous for. Called jets r us and sudco for advice, they steered me in the right direction. I rode mostly in the woods and it was a lot if fun and very dependable. Friend at work wanted the bike and offered me a good deal so I let it go. Kinda wish I has it back....lol! I hear KTM is a sweet bike and looking into a 300 XC (I think) myself but will be a few months off.

Good luck on your decision!