Sign in to follow this  

15 kx450f

Is this a real question? It's kind of like asking if you can run CRF bars on your kawi. Or, are you asking if you can still get to the suspension adjustments with the fat bars in the forward position. That's a different question than you asked...

Edited by skthom2320

are you asking if you can still get to the suspension adjustments with the fat bars in the forward position. That's a different question than you asked...

Skthom Yes...I want to know about adjusting the forks...sorry I didn't make it clearer...I know that with the 13 and 14 it was hard to adjust the forks wiith the bars in the forward position...

Edited by gonzokx

still may be close with fat bars.

yeah that's what I'm worried about..I don't want to have to pull my bars off to check the air each ride...thank you for your response

Ernie

I have mine in the front hole, but with the clamps spun to the rear (so not as far forward as they will go) and can get to both valves easy. I think you could put it all the way forward and spin the fork tube around, but haven't tried it.

Skthom Yes...I want to know about adjusting the forks...sorry I didn't make it clearer...I know that with the 13 and 14 it was hard to adjust the forks wiith the bars in the forward position...

Got it. Sorry for being a little sarcastic. :)