Sign in to follow this  

Hare scramble prep East NC

What's going on y'all. My neighbor and I are trying to get in to some scrambles. I know they run quite a few in central and west NC. I live on the coast and I'm looking for a place to trail to get ready. Anyone have any good locations? LeJeune would be awesome but not allowed. Any other ideas?

What's going on y'all. My neighbor and I are trying to get in to some scrambles. I know they run quite a few in central and west NC. I live on the coast and I'm looking for a place to trail to get ready. Anyone have any good locations? LeJeune would be awesome but not allowed. Any other ideas?

you have outback in laurinburg, i believe there is another out towards the coast but i cant think of the name right now. most are in the central or western area of the state

Battery Park offroad in sc. Trails are awesome and they have lots of single track. There's gonna be a hare scramble there at the end of November

I race in the vchss in Virginia. They have their last race of the season next weekend in Pipsico. Very good easy track.