Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Does Jmart...

Wipe his gloves with coke or something? Because he's always licking them to death on the line right before the starts! Anyone else notice that?

Wipe his gloves with coke or something? Because he's always licking them to death on the line right before the starts! Anyone else notice that?

LOL, never noticed that.  I'll have to pay attention next time.  If he goes down for a stomach virus, we'll know why.

He might be a big fan of Drew Briese of the New Orleans Saints.   Watch how much he licks his fingers before every play.

I noticed that for the first time last weekend. I thought it was a little odd, I get that it would make them tackier, but seems weird to lick a glove.

LOL Maybe it's just some odd way he handles his nerves on the starting line or something.

You have my vote for a ban. :bonk::lame:

Idk, might be a crazy idea and hopefully i dont get banned.

• Like 1

Idk, might be a crazy idea and hopefully i dont get banned. Maybe he jerks off with those gloves and he just enjoys his own band?

:lol:

I do think its more of a "pre-race" nerves thing as well.

• Like 1

Idk, might be a crazy idea and hopefully i dont get banned. Maybe he jerks off with those gloves and he just enjoys his own band?

mildly humorous, but more disgusting than anything. What kind of mind generates these thoughts?  :confused:

• Like 1

mildly humorous, but more disgusting than anything. What kind of mind generates these thoughts? :confused:

look at his user name that should tell you. Some Spanish dude thinks like that hahaha

1408118943368.jpg

mildly humorous, but more disgusting than anything. What kind of mind generates these thoughts?  :confused:

I wondered the same thing. Twisted is all I can come up with...

:lol:

I do think its more of a "pre-race" nerves thing as well.

Or maybe he has a glove fetish. :thinking:

But I would say pre race nerves as well. Some guys will continually adjust their goggles.

adding moisture to them makes them tacky.  I played baseball thru college and would lick my batting gloves when I first put them on to soften them up and make them tacky.  once your sweat gets into them it keeps them that way.  do that to my golf glove too lol

Just finished watching Indiana dude was gobbling them gloves up. Was kinda weird because he did a Frank-n-Bean adjustment than went crazy jamming his fingers into his mouth. (On the gate moto one) bet you're ass I'm gonna try it my next race.

• Like 2

wow no LIKES for comment 6, you guys are fags  :smirk:

One must learn how to spell and proof read if he wants to rack up the likes

It's only funny if it makes cents

See what I did??? Not funny.....just makes me look dumb

• Like 1

yes i agree,

but i proof read and found zero spelling errors  :excuseme:

If that's what you really meant than you don't deserve any likes :thumbsdn:

I'm so pumped for JMart. A well deserved title and a great team that finally had the hard work pay off. The glove thing is hilarious but it's not weird if it works, I guess lol.

• Like 1