Quick survey for Motocross riders

Done. But. I was forced to pick construction. I work for a scaffold company, I'm the yard manager and head of safety for the branch. There really was no other fit haha.

Edited by D4N63R

Skill trades sounds right, most people who ride motocross I don't imagine working in an office.…

That crossed my mind right away. I don’t imagine there are a lot of CEOs that wear $1000 suits, race motorcycles. Maybe they should? Might put them in touch with us commoners?

Your not supposed to give your hypothesis or expected outcome to the people taking the survey, it makes it invalid.  You just failed to prove a point to your dad right there.  You might as well have just had two choices.  Construction or Other.

Edited by thejunkman
  • Like 5

I work in an office at a mid level management job.  I interact daily with people who earn >250K a year.  Most of these people would surprise you.  They have hobbies and interests at least as diverse as many of my less financially well off friends.  More so I would say due to the higher level of disposable income.  Some of these people ride motocross, road race, etc.  What I can tell you is that none of them have Metal Mulisha decals on the back of their cars.

• Like 4

I work in an office at a mid level management job.  I interact daily with people who earn >250K a year.  Most of these people would surprise you.  They have hobbies and interests at least as diverse as many of my less financially well off friends.  More so I would say due to the higher level of disposable income.  Some of these people ride motocross, road race, etc.  What I can tell you is that none of them have Metal Mulisha decals on the back of their cars.

I've met a lot of guys in similar fields like you described who either road raced motorcycles or cars. And I'm talking high end stuff, not a beat up gsxr or miata.

Your not supposed to give your hypothesis or expected outcome to the people taking the survey, it makes it invalid.  You just failed to prove a point to your dad right there.  You might as well have just had two choices.  Construction or Other.

It wont affect the results. Since the question and answer is based on fact and not personal opinion. If the question was "What is the best dirt bike?" I would not tell you it is a KX250f, otherwise, yes people would try to vote the other way on purpose. A person's current job is not a personal opinion.

. A person's current job is not a personal opinion.

True, that is assuming people vote truthfully on an internet survey where the intended outcome is clearly stated.  I can tell you I didn't "vote" my true profession (or close to it) on that list just to skew the results because I knew what the OP wanted the outcome to be.