To the MN clubs guys and gals...

Making t-shirts are one more thing for the volunteer staff to coordinate.  The T-shirts at Stone Lake were a bonus and helped make the event special.  Last year at the Duquette Enduro they had a lunch and a photographer that took great pictures for everyone.

They will have T-shirts for the workers at the Duquette Enduro.  If there are any extras I'm sure they will be for sale.

In any club if you suggest something like this, you are pretty much volunteering yourself to design a t-shirt and coordinate the sale for the next race.  Thanks Deener.  I plan on buying a t-shirt for each event I enter next year. ?

Making t-shirts are one more thing for the volunteer staff to coordinate. The T-shirts at Stone Lake were a bonus and helped make the event special. Last year at the Duquette Enduro they had a lunch and a photographer that took great pictures for

They will have T-shirts for the workers at the Duquette Enduro. If there are any extras I'm sure they will be for sale.

In any club if you suggest something like this, you are pretty much volunteering yourself to design a t-shirt and coordinate the sale for the next race. Thanks Deener. I plan on buying a t-shirt for each event I enter next year. ?

For some of us it was a lunch, for some others it probably would have been considered dinner.

With Enduro numbers being down around 100 or less this year most clubs probably lose money hosting a race.

T-shirts are nice but the added expense would increase entry fees.

If you are in my boat and pay three entry fees plus bike gas and gas getting to the race it adds up fast!

The Straight Arrows usually do a shirt every 10 years and they did one for the Nat'l also.

Norsemen did one for the 50th also.

Blue Hills has one every year thru sponsorship, and IF you finish the Enduro wear that sucker proudly!

I kind of figured it would be more trouble than it's worth for every event. Are entry numbers down this year?

I heard there was only 77 riders at Akeley :(  that's pretty sad for all the hard work the PBFR club did and the course was awesome!

I heard there was only 77 riders at Akeley :( that's pretty sad for all the hard work the PBFR club did and the course was awesome!

77? That's a shame! Missed out on some awesome trails. Wonder if the rain kept people away do you think or are numbers on the decline? I have a hard enough time getting my damned friends to play ride, let alone race. Maybe I need new friends? Naaah, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and shame the living crap out of them haha.

• Like 1