Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Looks Like JS7 Is In For IN

Oh you mean the crash list right

He is in awesome shape right now made some changes to the bike and his training program. Looks as fast or faster than when he was on the 125.

Mark my words Minds will be blown this weekend.

He is in awesome shape right now made some changes to the bike and his training program. Looks as fast or faster than when he was on the 125.

• Like 2

ya we'll see about that
  • Like 1

its not like he'll get anything out of winning even tomac has passed him up in points

What are you talking about? Very unlikely Tomac will ever have as many wins as JS7. He is in the record breaking business and business is about to be booming.

Hate On Bro...

Edited by DirtyMan

What are you talking about? Very unlikely Tomac will ever have as many wins as JS7. He is in the record breaking business and business is about to be booming.

Hate On Bro...

I agree with you completely

JS will be on it this weekend as he knows the whole world is watching and he is the best when it comes to handling pressure and overcoming excuses. Time to kick the haters to the curb once and for all.

JS7! JS7! JS7!

• Like 1

Matthes said he heard he is out. Just read that on twitter. And these guys' names are always on the entry list aren't they? 

Edited by Racer_ex
  • Like 2

Maybe this will mean two guys between RD and KR. KR is done. Fourth place for the next four motos is the best he can hope for if no one goes down. Now that stewart is back he'll have to ride out of his fitness and comfort level to even get the fourth, if JS can keep the rubber side down.

I agree with you completely

JS will be on it this weekend as he knows the whole world is watching and he is the best when it comes to handling pressure and overcoming excuses. Time to kick the haters to the curb once and for all.

JS7! JS7! JS7!

I think maybe you guys got a bad batch of PED's.

• Like 2

:facepalm:

• Like 2

Matthes said he heard he is out. Just read that on twitter. And these guys' names are always on the entry list aren't they? 

Ya I saw that too. I'm confused. Either way, the OP and a couple others are hilarious.

• Like 3

Hate On Bro...

“We’re just not ready for Unadilla,” said Yoshimura Suzuki Team Manager Mike Webb. “It’s been a tough road lately and James hasn’t felt well enough to put in the time on the bike..."

Yet another mystery injury / mystery illness.  Yeah I'd say that he is in awesome shape, it sure sounds like Mike Webb is giving a ringing endorsement.  He's in such good shape he doesn't even need to get on the bike!

Edited by redrider144

Wow. Mind blowing!!!!!!

It's offical...press release from Yoshimura confirns, JS is a no go for this weekend.

• Like 5

Wow. Mind blowing!!!!!!

It doesn't matter, he will be back at Utah to wrap up the championship!

• Like 3