Sign in to follow this  

said good bye

I sold my yz 250 , was not even for sale. I put my 11 250f up for sale and got a offer that was too good to refuse on the 2t. i spent 2 yrs setting it up now I'm a little bummed. I have some stuff that did not go with the bike I will be putting up for sale next week. thought I might make the stuff avail here first. please pm for info I have FFW's 11oz/13oz, new tusk billet brake lever, works connection clutch perch/lever,07 sss forks and shock w FC woods valving for 200lb er rocks and roots. about 15hrs since rebuild,stock 22mm triples and bar mounts from a 450f, top clamp needs to be machined 1mm bigger and 250 stem needs to be pressed in.I have stock triples as well. I did buy a new 14 250 xc I hope its not a grass is greener thing cause I miss my yz

Please can you send me a list with parts and prices ? What year is your yz ?

Marianoalvaro@aim.com

Thanks !!

I also have a set of 22mm triple clamps. They came off a 2011 yz450 and I had the bar clamp holes and upper clamp holes machined to work on my 08 yz250. I went back to stock. I don't ride mx and they were too aggressive for me. $255. You will need to press in your 250 stem.

So if the other are already gone, here is another option.

Your new 250xc will suck balls until about 5-6 hours on it.  So don't judge it too soon.  Stick it out and it'll come around.  Get a suzuki needle asap.

• Like 1

Definitely, that 250XC is a GREAT awesome bike!!! There's one in our garage and it gets a lot of use. Since 2008 the 250XC (uh, we're talking about the KTM 250XC, right?) has been a fantastic all-around off-road weapon.

I have about 5hrs on her and its been revalved/resprung so I am getting it figured out. I have some NEDX needles but want to try n8rg #3 guys are using it locally with pretty good success so I have 1 coming. Def had good luck with KTM's this is my 8th. loved my 08xc but once dialed this yamaha was really awesome