Sign in to follow this  

07 yz250f kick starter compatability

I'm looking for a replacement kick starter for my 07 yz250f but no one seems to sell them used. I believe it's 07-09 for 250s but I was wondering if any 450 kick startes would fit? Thank you

They want 90 bucks new. Such a rip off but thanks man

Try ebay. You can find some deals out there from some ebay stores. I know I have for simple things, I just got a subframe and air box for my 07 as well. They were in better condition than what the bike had on it when I got it and way cheaper than going OEM from a retailer.

Try ebay. You can find some deals out there from some ebay stores. I know I have for simple things, I just got a subframe and air box for my 07 as well. They were in better condition than what the bike had on it when I got it and way cheaper than going OEM from a retailer.

I've been all over eBay. Can't find any worth buying.

Don't the 2010-2013 kick starters fit my 07 too?

I've been all over eBay. Can't find any worth buying.

Don't the 2010-2013 kick starters fit my 07 too?

Not positive about the 10-13's..but try http://stores.ebay.com/cannibalcycle/

I'm pretty sure I actually saw a kick starter listed while I was browsing for my bike.

Edited by BleedBlue897

And actualy I just found it, they're wanting 87..so really not much of a saving after all. After seeing that, personally I'd just get a brand new one then.

Is the starter broke or just getting sloppy ? It's easy to fix a sloppy kicker , just take it apart and shim the spring behind the ball. That presses the ball into the slot harder and gets rid of all the wiggle. Load it right up with grease also.