Sign in to follow this  

bar suggestions

I'm 6'2 and have stock bars on my 11 kx250f, feels low when standing so looking at new options. Does anyone run flexx bars? I had a set on quad but went back to the fat bars. What bend should i be looking at? Cr high? I ride mostly woods with occasional practice day at local tracks.

I'm 6'2 and have stock bars on my 11 kx250f, feels low when standing so looking at new options. Does anyone run flexx bars? I had a set on quad but went back to the fat bars. What bend should i be looking at? Cr high? I ride mostly woods with occasional practice day at local tracks.

I like the bend on the renthel 997 and 999 also pro tapers charmichel bend. But these are all low bars. They have charts on there websites. Look for one that matches those bars bends closly only taller.

First move your bars more forward. It's a big difference.

If you have tryed it and it doesn't work than go for higher bars.

I am 6'1 and I had +1cm bar mounts instaled + Twinwall 997 in neutral possition but I feld like the bike was not so good in the turns.

Now I am testing Reikon Flexibar 9008 moved more forward with standard bar mounts. I can lay more the bike in the turns and in standing it feels something like my previous setup.

The funny part is that the Twinwall 997 is 2mm higher than the Reikon 9008. The 9008 has less sweep (Renthal 997 - 54mm and the Reikon - 39mm)

Edited by ecikmx