Sign in to follow this  

I need a rotor, what years interchange

I have a oversized rotor kit on my 13', I want to go back stock, what years look the same as my stocker did?

Because it's easier to change parts then riding habits. It caused ac type 3 separation to my shoulder yesterday.

The stock front brake was plenty strong on my 09' & 12'.

Because it's easier to change parts then riding habits. It caused ac type 3 separation to my shoulder yesterday.

The stock front brake was plenty strong on my 09' & 12'.

If you end up selling it let me know! 

Foooooog! I was gonna jump all over dat shiiiat Bdubb. You have foiled my plan once again!

Go ahead and pick it up... I don't really need it, I just want it lol

I have that exact oversize rotor.  It's amazing.  Will stop soft, if you want it to, and is not grabby.  It is very progressive.  The harder you grab it, the harder the bike stops without being jerky.  Incredible stopping power.

On another note, what are you planning on doing about your grade III separation?  I had one back in February 2014.  I can give you a little first had experience if you like and another of endless opinions on whether you should have surgery or not.  Most leave them alone (no surgery) but I had mine operated on since I broken both bones in my left wrist also.  It's been 6 months and it's back to 100% strength and movement.  My surgeon was awesome.  

p.s. Tried to upload a few pics but was rejected by TT.  Do I have to upload and have them approved first?

I just want stock, the only stock brakes that left me need more stopping power were on my ktms.

Not sure what I'm doing about the separation, leaning towards just letting it heal. It already feels much better. Those who/riders I have talked to all said not to get surgery.

I have a used stock with bracket if you want to pay for shipping.  Let me know.

The only real advantage to having surgery is you get rid of the bump and have full "overhead" range of motion without complications or potential "popping" (thus, baseball pitchers and swimmers always have the surgery).  But...you have to pay for surgery. Depends on what you want.