Did Dillis ever get a bike?

Not yet, but he's working on it ?

Getting a job in late October or early November and I'm just putting some I the money earn into the bank for a bike. I am enjoying my summer and time until I'm 16 and start working for the rest of my life. I will have a bike BY the end of the year. A job will make that happen pretty quick

• Like 7

Getting a job in late October or early November and I'm just putting some I the money earn into the bank for a bike. I am enjoying my summer and time until I'm 16 and start working for the rest of my life. I will have a bike BY the end of the year. A job will make that happen pretty quick

Good stuff Dillis!!! Keep it up and you'll have a bike before you know it ?

I'm looking forward to seeing what you get ?

• Like 4

Good stuff Dillis!!! Keep it up and you'll have a bike before you know it ?

I'm looking forward to seeing what you get ?

me too

Will Dillis' bike be 6.5ft long?

:excuseme:

Hey,waiting to get one is better than waiting to being able to ride!

yeah it is

• Like 1

Can someone link the thread?

He posts in

there is no linking of the anything....This can be where he posts all of his news ? We can keep track of him here.  This will be good for him.

specially cuz there is so much that goes on in the other one that there is no way to follow it.....let alone dillis' updates...it'll get lost in like an hour of him posting...so yehh

Edited by mL26
  • Like 2

there is no linking of the anything....This can be where he posts all of his news ? We can keep track of him here. This will be good for him.

specially cuz there is so much that goes on in the other one that there is no way to follow it.....let alone dillis' updates...it'll get lost in like an hour of him posting...so yehh

When I get updates I'll post them in here lol.

But please be VERY patient with me, I'm not fast at life. And do NOT get mad at me if I spend money, I'm 15 and I don't feel like it's good for me if I'm saving every penny of my money, I'm still a kid and I'm gonna live that up for the next couple months until I start working. Once you start working, you never really stop until you retire. I'm gonna enjoy my life until then and be a kid while I can. Bike will come around Christmas time I'm guessing which is fine.

• Like 1