pipes

not even close buddy completely different systems and tubing sizes etc keep on shopping

would the slipon work maybe I'm not shopping I'm hoping that I can use eighther of the exhaust could be utilized instead of sitting around do groupthink I could modify a slipon?

wont work, its the wrong size, alot of effort was put into designing each system for each motor, one cant work (well) on the other.

wont work, its the wrong size, alot of effort was put into designing each system for each motor, one cant work (well) on the other.

• Like 1

Thanks for your input Adam

I've herd that the stock pipe is perfect stock what's your opinion on that?

Yes, the stock one is very good. My friend is stil running the stock one on his,and I see many others locally running stock also. Like mentioned in the other threads, that bike runs very good stock. A pipe is cool to have, more for looks than anything though, it is certainly not needed like in previous years. The 14 is ready to go right out of the box.