Sign in to follow this  

WR 360 Fuel eating ? please help

hello i recently bought WR360 , itsss aweeesome bike , got used to the starting , but now the biggest problem... Its eating my wallet . everyone says it have 10l/100kms . But mine gets 20 km on 5 litres !. and gas is really not cheap here . soo very please , iam not good at technic stuff soo do anyone have any opinions ? i heard that carb float level might be it ? i guess ill try to read some articles about it and try it. also , it have custom home made exhaust and pipe have its little bents in it . could this be problem too ?
Sorry for my bad English and thanks for every response , ive just loved into this bike and now its becoming dissapointing , because iam still student and i worked hard to get a bike that got the power  .( 

hello i recently bought WR360 , itsss aweeesome bike , got used to the starting , but now the biggest problem... Its eating my wallet . everyone says it have 10l/100kms . But mine gets 20 km on 5 litres !. and gas is really not cheap here . soo very please , iam not good at technic stuff soo do anyone have any opinions ? i heard that carb float level might be it ? i guess ill try to read some articles about it and try it. also , it have custom home made exhaust and pipe have its little bents in it . could this be problem too ?

Sorry for my bad English and thanks for every response , ive just loved into this bike and now its becoming dissapointing , because iam still student and i worked hard to get a bike that got the power  .( 

Hi,

the exhaust may not help,

BUT back to basics,

after a 10 minute run,

remove the spark plug and check it's colour.. if it's REALLY BLACK, 

then you need to reduce the size of carburettor jets,

charlie

• Like 1