Sign in to follow this  

If you don't ride Enduro then F*** you!

Seems like everyone around here is a track queen so I thought these videos would shed some light on the Enduro scene. 

:ride:

• Like 6

Cool videos..kind of made me wonder about the difficulty getting your bike out of some of those places after you have broken it real good...?

Give it a proper burial, and hope one of your bud`s isn`t a homophobe and let you ride out w/him... :lol:

Seems like everyone around here is a track queen so I thought these videos would shed some light on the Enduro scene. 

seen those videos millions of times but some people are limited to track only like me texas is filled with flat land so no enduro for me

... your wrong 

it sucks all my riding buddies are track queens  :thumbsdn:

No you're wrong.  Your is a possessive pronoun. ..  You're is the contraction for you are.  or maybe you meant yore..

Vid #2 coulda been me yesterday out on the Mail Trail..

Edited by zilla
  • Like 2

No you're wrong.  Your is a possessive pronoun. ..  You're is the contraction for you are.  or maybe you meant yore..

Vid #2 coulda been me yesterday out on the Mail Trail..

Mail trail in Boulder? 

So when I see an ad on CL that says never raced trail ridden only.......... I'll think of these videos and run away.

• Like 2

12' o clock boys meets the woods.

Poor ktm...