Sign in to follow this  

Washington Support those who support our sport

It takes a lot of volunteer work to open up and keep our trails rideable. Over the past several years I have been following and supporting when I can the efforts of Rollie Wolk. I know others also help Rollie and deserve credit also. Last weekend I got the chance for the first time to meet Rollie on a ride he led in the area that he dedicates a lot of time. We had a great time and Rollie showed me a lot of work they have done to keep the trails open.  Rollie is a small business owner. He sells realestate in the Portland / Vancouver area. 

If you need to sell or buy realestate in the Portland / Vancouver area you should give Rollie the opportunity to compete for your business. 

• Like 1

Yep, Vancouver WA area real estate is covered by Rollie as well as the trail needs and volunteer work in the trail systems in SW Washington ( probably Oregon too).  Great guy.

Joe

I like this Rollie guy,(don't know him too well) but he was nice enough to cut off my buddy to allow me to sneak to the inside and grab the holeshot! Hahaha

Edited by FinchFan194
  • Like 1