2009 kx450f no start

I'm a new member but definitely not new to the forum. I've read many past threads that've helped me and now I can possibly add some of my expertise.

But of course first I bring an issue to the table. Long story short....just bought an 09 kx450f from my cousin who rode it parked it for three weeks and then sold it to me. We haven't finalized the deal because it won't start. Here's what I've done so far ( from a lot of info on older threads) ohmed the stator, unplugged the shift position switch, unplugged the coolant sensor, unplugged the kill switch. Installed a new plug. It has intermittent spark but won't run even on starting fluid. I took the fuel line off and fuel only dribbles out....not even close to 50 psi. Havent tried powering it up but I don't think the fuel pump is the issue. Any ideas on where I should look next? Maybe the specs for the shift pos sensor? This is my first efi bike and even though I am an auto mechanic of 32 years and very familiar with efi principles, could use a little more direction.....and thanks in advance to anyone who replies.