Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Indiana Bench Racing

Just woke up... man what a mud fest.  30 seconds behind in 2nd after 4 laps?    Track looks nasty.   I wonder if a few of them are going to have gas issues with all that wide open going nowhere riding going on out there?

Only 12 laps in a 30 minute + 2 moto.   

Weege says the storm coming later is worse than the one this morning.  2nd moto's may be unrideable.  Brutal way to end the championship. 

I wonder how many 250's are gonna get toasted?

Man, so frustrated that these horrible racing conditions ruined what would've been a great fight for the championship at Utah.  

• Like 1

Man, so frustrated that these horrible racing conditions ruined what would've been a great fight for the championship at Utah.  

You mean that you're mad that Dungey isn't a good mud rider like Roczen? Gotta be able to play in all conditions. Ken proved that today. 

• Like 3

You mean that you're mad that Dungey isn't a good mud rider like Roczen? Gotta be able to play in all conditions. Ken proved that today. 

You are right. But who wasn't hoping for this to end in such an epic way? Kroc's super fans I'm guessing.

• Like 1

You are right. But who wasn't hoping for this to end in such an epic way? Kroc's super fans I'm guessing.

Its still not over, I wouldn't skip watching next week because if there was a shake up you'd be pissed you missed it.
  • Like 3

Its still not over, I wouldn't skip watching next week because if there was a shake up you'd be pissed you missed it.

I will be watching for sure. But the funny thing is, if KR gets a mechanical or something, rumors will start that Roger sabotaged the bike. (There was speculation about this already on forums.) But I'm pretty sure Roger will be doing everything possible to make KR's bike as sound as it can be because he has to understand that those kind of rumors will start. Roger doesn't want a mechanical just as much as Roczen doesn't.

• Like 1

I will be watching for sure. But the funny thing is, if KR gets a mechanical or something, rumors will start that Roger sabotaged the bike. (There was speculation about this already on forums.) But I'm pretty sure Roger will be doing everything possible to make KR's bike as sound as it can be because he has to understand that those kind of rumors will start. Roger doesn't want a mechanical just as much as Roczen doesn't.

i thought about that too, I doubt there is a mechanical, but he could choke too, albeit that's a lot of points to lose, he could also have a crash. First turn pileup takes him down. Who knows.

Dungey is Indiana Jonesing.

Kroc has the title in hand, if he can go two motos without a DNF or mechanical.

Did anyone notice where KR and Dungey gated? I would hav guessed next to each other. Kind of sad the season may have come down to the two starts. Such is motocross.

• Like 1