Sign in to follow this  

Headlight Terminal Connectors

So im re-wiring my custom headlight because i want to delete the left handlebar switch. But i dont want to cut into that harness just in case i want to put it back on. Well the problem is i need to find the right terminals to plug into the yellow block connector so i can run my headlight without jimmy rigging a setup. So does anyone know the part number or what type of connectors they are. 12oclock labs sells what appears to be the exact same connectors but for the rear tail light. HERE. i just need the female terminals as shown. I have been to NAPA, O'reilly's, Autozone, Advanced Auto, Farm Supply Stores, My local Suzuki Dealer, and Radio shack without any luck. Next on my list for monday or tuesday is a Kirby Risk and my last resort is going to be ordering those connectors (i just dont want to because 5 dollars plus 6.50 shipping is fairly steep to pay for 3 connectors). So can anyone help me with what those terminals are or the size?

Edited by Decil Moto

Some motorcycle shops keep a box of old harnesses to scavenge for parts.  That is the only alternative I can think of short of ordering the connector you need.

See i dont mind ordering them i just dont want to have to pay a 1.25 per connector from 12 oclock labs. i would rather know the size and type it is and order a thing of 10 of them for the same price.

Decil, did you ever figure out your connectors?  I was thinking of doing the exact same thing, and like you do want to cut into the harness.  What kind of switch are you using, will you still have high/low beam?  I even like the idea of being able to maybe completely turn off the headlight.

12 o'clock labs said they would sell me just the metal terminals just had to email then first about it but I just snipped the harness and kept the part so I can solder it back together if need be! The switch I'm running is just a plain old on off bar switch from TT MADE BY HELIX