Sign in to follow this  

Just Got The All New Motoped...

Dude you can't post spmething like this without a video. Just wrong.

• Like 1

I don't get it, what's it for? Can you legally ride on mountain bike trails? Is it tough enough for a track? 

Don't get me wrong, it looks awesome and I would love to have something like this so I don't have to huff it up the mountain, but I doubt it could get past the rangers, especially in my state!

Dude you can't post spmething like this without a video. Just wrong.

Follow motoped on Facebook or twitter they post tons of vids... and different engine configurations. They have built some gnarly ones. 

I have seen 155cc 22hp on a track doing doubles. It weighs in around 95lbs with motor. if you search around you will find on youtubesome videos being posted but bikes are just rolling out now so there's not that many

the real beauty is that you don't need a drivers license to operate it on county streets and roads... you won't get ticketed like you would riding a mini moto....

which makes me BELIEVE, but not sure, you could get away with riding that thing on just about trail...

kinda like when you see someone riding and electric or gas assisted bicycle... its still a bicycle... this one just happens to be much more off road oriented and has a better assist...

the pedals and the tires, ultimately qualify it as a bicycle...

i imagine in a few years, when many more people have one, they will modify the laws to be a bit more specific, but for now, let the good times roll!!! your's looks sweet!