13 350 pops on overrun

Not sure if I have a problem or not but my 13 350 pops on overrun from high rpm when I come into a corner, is a this normal ? Also it sometimes has a lumpy idle. I've got fresh gas and replaced the small inline fuel filter.

Also checked for an air leak by spraying carb cleaner all around the intake area while the engine idling and listening for a change in the engine note but there was no change..

Meh, mine has done this from day one. I've tried everything to fix it and nothing has completely resolved it. The stock maps kinda suck and the only thing you can do is update the map, which costs money because you've gotta buy the KTM tool, which is expensive.

I called my shop the other day, said it would take half an hour to update the map, and cost is just labour. Going to do it very soon!

Meh, mine has done this from day one. I've tried everything to fix it and nothing has completely resolved it. The stock maps kinda suck and the only thing you can do is update the map, which costs money because you've gotta buy the KTM tool, which is expensive.

Tokyo Mods now does remaps on KTM's. They know their stuff. Did you go to Ponca City?