Sign in to follow this  

Had a wicked whiskey throttle today.

Had a wicked whiskey throttle today. Ooopss

bloody left hand, bloody cuts under my right eye, knees are sore, left foot alil sprained. Lucky.

Don't hate on all quad tards they drove me out,

• Like 7

Had a wicked whiskey throttle today. Ooopss

bloody left hand, bloody cuts under my right eye, knees are sore, left foot alil sprained. Lucky.

Don't hate on all quad tards they drove me out,

Gotta watch for those trees!

They're quick and jump right in front of you. Lol

Hope you heal quickly.

• Like 2

Gotta watch for those trees!

They're quick and jump right in front of you. Lol

Hope you heal quickly.

Nothing's broken. Ripped that corner a hundred times. You can't see in the video but there is a tiny table top into the corner. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1408328379.525216.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1408328393.207945.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1408328404.740988.jpg

That sucks :p

At least you weren't a couple feet to the left.

I've had a couple close calls coming out of corners and everytime I mow down some small tree a couple feet from a big one, with no damage to me or the bike. Scares me shitless everytime though.

• Like 2

Bike just scuffed, front fork hard a lil tweaked. gotta check the rads. I like the track but my buds wanted to ride, that was like the last ride of the day anyway which sucks. I can't really walk right now my knees are so sore.

• Like 1

Nothing's broken. Ripped that corner a hundred times. You can't see in the video but there is a tiny table top into the corner. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1408328379.525216.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1408328393.207945.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1408328404.740988.jpg

Hope you are ok, guess maybe one of us (OLD TIMERS) as you called me and reminded me (this is a young mans sport) might be able to educate you how to avoid the common Whiskey throttle in the future, oh but I guess we haven't learned anything in our 50 years of RACING/riding. Oh by the way also caught your quote how you have never raced, wow thats from a voice of experience. LOL, Hope you are ok, keep hanging out with the youngins, they have all the answers.
  • Like 8

Hope you are ok, guess maybe one of us (OLD TIMERS) as you called me and reminded me (this is a young mans sport) might be able to educate you how to avoid the common Whiskey throttle in the future, oh but I guess we haven't learned anything in our 50 years of RACING/riding. Oh by the way also caught your quote how you have never raced, wow thats from a voice of experience. LOL, Hope you are ok, keep hanging out with the youngins, they have all the answers.

Oh god enough with your war stories !!!

You probably don't even ride !!

just a couple pics on my OLD OUTDATED CR500 with my son I raced KTM450sxf of friends that day ,2nd in VETS, rode sweep the rest of the day on CR500, between sweep/race about 160 miles. Another pic of son and trophy from recent race. Ever come to AZ love to show you a little HIGH SPEED Desert on the old inconsiquential CR500 as you call it. P.S better have your roost protection with you! LOL Again hope you are ok!
  • Like 5

just a couple pics on my OLD OUTDATED CR500 with my son I raced KTM450sxf of friends that day ,2nd in VETS, rode sweep the rest of the day on CR500, between sweep/race about 160 miles. Another pic of son and trophy from recent race. Ever come to AZ love to show you a little HIGH SPEED Desert on the old inconsiquential CR500 as you call it. P.S better have your roost protection with you! LOL Again hope you are ok!

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

Ryan and Hugh.jpg

10603392_696608733720408_2238241197888757225_n.jpg

IMG_20140810_180022253.jpg

• Like 7

If i hadn't listened to yzdaddy about knee and elbow guards..i'd be in a world of hurt with this last fall i had.  

I tend to listen to the "old timers" since yall got the experience...and as much as i'm normally a hard head and think i know it all..i def don't when it comes to riding..sooooooooooo I'm with you HR 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0

i am glad that you are alright :) Heal up quick and get back out there!! 

oh, if you quit changing light bulbs under the desk..your knees may feel better :p  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by mL26
  • Like 2

I was just telling the quad tards how they need helmets goggles gloves boots etc before I went into the trees,

just saying don't need some war stories just cause you're old has nothing to do with my thread.

Give respect to get it, your age doesn't mean jack to me I'm not a child.

don't patronize younger people in general even children, respect everyone's perspectives and approach to how they go about things.

The I've been riding cr500s for 50 years nonsense...which doesn't impress me at all. I think they are dumb hero bikes for cornfields.

Make your own dam thread if you want to talk about how much you know. Can't stand it.

• Like 1

oh, if you quit changing light bulbs under the desk..your knees may feel better :p:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll remember that for next time you break your leg ! That's not very polite.

oh, if you quit changing light bulbs under the desk..your knees may feel better :p:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll remember that for next time you break your leg ! That's not very polite.

lol it's a funny, relax.

• Like 6

I was just telling the quad tards how they need helmets goggles gloves boots etc before I went into the trees,

just saying don't need some war stories just cause you're old has nothing to do with my thread.

don't patronize younger people in general even children, respect everyone's perspectives and approach to how they go about things.

The I've been riding cr500s for 50 years nonsense...which doesn't impress me at all. I think they are dumb hero bikes for cornfields.

Make your own dam thread if you want to talk about how much you know. Can't stand it.

lol, have it your way!
  • Like 2

Wicked whiskey throttle eh? So on a uber technical quad trail you managed to whiskey throttle your all mighty 250f bike in to the trees and you are Making fun of a guy that rips a 500 2 stroker.. Can't wait to see how hard you would whiskey throttle the ol' 5 hundee in to the trees.

Stoked you are ok after that massive wicked gnarly whiskey throttle.

• Like 13

Could you do all of us a favor, could you please down load your next video other then SLOW MOTION, I hate waiting for the conclusion of the video. Or at the speed you were riding it seemed slow motion.
  • Like 5