Sign in to follow this  

RM-Z 250 failll !

I failed today,,,,

Happens to the best of us  fella !

Last Time I failed was around 6 weeks ago and a I smashed my wrist , still recovering , 2 plates and 6 screws now part of my arm and hand lol 

Happens to the best of us  fella !

Last Time I failed was around 6 weeks ago and a I smashed my wrist , still recovering , 2 plates and 6 screws now part of my arm and hand lol 

I got lucky, I'm sorry about your plates and screws. Hope we both have speedy recoveries.

&%$#@! that looks gnarly

Lol was coming out of a rut and hand slipped of the throttle , front end stuck in the sand and I took a wee flyer , wasn't even going that fast .

Bike didn't have a scratch on it , managed to get bike on my bike rack and drive hone .

My wrist wasn't even sore and didn't appear to be broken till I got home . Then it started bending and swelling .

Quick trip to hospital and thought I would be out within a few hours with a cast , but got kept in for 2 days and they had to operate on it .

Ach well shit happens .

Will be back on the bike ASAP :)

Must have been something in the air this weekend. I let my bro take my rm-z out for all of 30 seconds. I went into the garage to get a pair of gloves and then heard a loud "oooooooouch." Went outside to find him and the bike lying on its side up against a tree in my neighbors yard. 

• Like 1

Hope you feel better.  Two wheelers always get us somehow somewhere eventually!

Otokiak

Rankin Inlet, NU

CANADA

I failed today,,,,

Serves you right. The other day on our track, one of the little kids road through us while we were taking a break and the little bastard rolled over my foot! No riding through bros!

And, it's not a total fail; you didn't add some crappy music to the vid.

Serves you right. The other day on our track, one of the little kids road through us while we were taking a break and the little bastard rolled over my foot! No riding through bros!

And, it's not a total fail; you didn't add some crappy music to the vid.

Sounds like you deserved it with all that negativity in your mind. If that particular individual felt I was gonna run him over he should have got off the route. I had no issue going through the 6 foot gap slowly

Sounds like you deserved it with all that negativity in your mind. If that particular individual felt I was gonna run him over he should have got off the route. I had no issue going through the 6 foot gap slowly

How many times you say you went around that berm with no problems? It is foolish and dangerous to ride through people like that. The little guy that went over my foot is 8 years old.

What's your excuse?

Wow this douche from Maryland for real?  If you're riding in an area with others and they want to ride, get the hell off the lane if you're gonna stop to relax or whatever ... common sense bud!  I'm glad I ride in wide open terrain.  Mr RMZ hope you feel better soon lad!  Cheers,

Otokiak

Rankin Inlet, NU

CANADA

• Like 1