Sign in to follow this  

Rekluse

Im Thinking on rekluse to put in my bike, just wanna know if I can installed with my Hinson cover, or necessary I have to put the rekluse cover.

Is a 2013 bike

if you run the exp model (just the exp ring where you have to remove 3 of each plate) then ya, you can run the stock cover or your hinson. If you get the full wammy-jammy Core exp, you must run the larger rekluse cover, as you have to make room as you are using ALL the clutch plates, AND the exp ring (that is about 30mm tall).

Great, do u know what's the difference?

I mean, between both models

I run the rekluse z-start pro model with a Hinson cover and basket. There's three models btw. We ride mostly trails and wouldn't have a bike without a pro in it Edited by Diggla117

I run the rekluse z-start pro model with a Hinson cover and basket. There's three models btw. We ride mostly trails and wouldn't have a bike without a pro in it

cool, I ride mx.... That's way I wanna know difference between them... And also if will benefits to ride

cool, I ride mx.... That's way I wanna know difference between them... And also if will benefits to ride

You'll get a ton of mixed reviews. The only difference between the core exp 3.0 and the z-start pro is with the core you can still use the clutch normal if you want or like the z-start pro you can just forget about the clutch completely. We ride some mx and some trails we hit regularly are basically mx tracks. I Havnt found a downside to the z-start compared to the core. One buddy has a pro and the other has a core so I've tried both. Either way if your running a rekluse you'll be leaving the guys that are not.

On another note the Hinson cover is larger than factory to hold more fluid. The core however comes with a cover. It's 250 more and I've seen guys on here say they have to customize the rear brake lever so it won't rub the cover.not sure what year models that applies to. Let us know what you get and results, Goodluck!

TONS of threads, heated debates in fact.. do a search. 

the rekluse website has good vids on how to instal, benefits, etc. Bottom line? 30 day money back guart. If it's not for you, send it back. the core exp 3.0 would be my suggestion, as (dig posted earlier) it will have the same clutch lever "FEEL" as stock lever. The z-start pro has a feather-like clutch pull. you can still modulate like stock, but the lever will feel odd.

Edited by MELK-MAN
  • Like 1

I remember when I ran my ZStart pro They included a thicker gasket in the kit. I wonder if he could use the thicker gasket if he runs the full mamma jamma kit.

I have run the full EXPs on my last 3 rigs.....the full Monty kit.....and they are awesome.

It seems to me you can hide it by running a thicker gasket like on the ZStart and run a stock or Hinson cover.

the Hinson cover doesn't fit with the full core exp 3.0. You would probably need 2 of the thicker gaskets from Rekluse and they are super expensive.

mike

I run Z-Start Pro with stock cover and paper gasket. Pro-X brand gasket. 03 crf450r Works Great!

Sent from my intergalatic communicator

Edited by danfor50