Sign in to follow this  

Yamaha Got a Yamaha Warrior

I traded my zero turn that needed some work for a Warrior that needs rebuilt. I traded with my friend and luckily he has all the parts for the rebuild except the crank and gaskets. I'm thinking about building it up and trading it for a nice 250F or 450F but I have a feeling I'm going to fall in love with the Warrior and end up with it and a bike. I'm probably going to mod it a pretty good bit and may black it out. Right now it is white with a red tank cover and all the plastics are in great shape so I'll keep them as a spare if I get black plastics. Anyone know where I can find a blue hood with maybe a scoop? I plan to black it out with blue accents and I think that'll look pretty nice. Are they any good for racing or are there any classes they can even race in? I want to see how I'd do in a race.

I love the warrior for trail riding. I wouldn't really call them a race quad, though iv never had one on a track I feel like it would be a little rough landing. I like your plans to do the black with blue accents! That would look nice.

• Like 1

I love the warrior for trail riding. I wouldn't really call them a race quad, though iv never had one on a track I feel like it would be a little rough landing. I like your plans to do the black with blue accents! That would look nice.

I didn't know if they'd be any good on a track because I've never ridden one. Lol maybe I'll make it an XC bike and try some woods racing with it. I think the black and blue will look good too! Just have to get the money for it. How heavily can you modify them and is it worth it to mod them a good bit?

I think theyre worth it to build up as you can do it for cheaper than any other quad and the outcome is great. I built mine for xc

F03DE37B-325A-450B-AFF3-56F51DEE5C11_zps

49FEE83E-08FA-473B-8EEE-1B53A7D833BE_zps

Edited by Goodys_Atv
  • Like 1

That thing looks sick man. I will probably end up building mine for XC and try racing it. Not to sure if I'll do a hood for XC though, I may just keep the lights. Dumb question, but what grade gas do you run?

That thing looks sick man. I will probably end up building mine for XC and try racing it. Not to sure if I'll do a hood for XC though, I may just keep the lights. Dumb question, but what grade gas do you run?

I run 93 with an 11-1 piston

• Like 1