How can I make a 2012 /13 crf250r faster and have more grunt than a 2009 crf250r

I have a '13 and I love my setup. Cylinderworks 270 kit, hotcams stage 2 cam, mototassinari air4orce using the short stack, loudmouth intake and of course ecm remapped for the modifications. I also would drop down a few teeth in rear sprocket since you'll have plenty of bottom end to burn, either a 48 or 47 depending on tracks or riding preference.

I have a '13 and I love my setup. Cylinderworks 270 kit, hotcams stage 2 cam, mototassinari air4orce using the short stack, loudmouth intake and of course ecm remapped for the modifications. I also would drop down a few teeth in rear sprocket since you'll have plenty of bottom end to burn, either a 48 or 47 depending on tracks or riding preference.

^^^^^^^ what he said. I have the same set up on my 12. Switching from 48 to 47 tooth. I added a gprv4 pro kit. AWESOME!

Who did your re map? I'm about the same engine wise but stock map. So I need a new map