Sign in to follow this  

Need a pic please.

If anyone can post a close up pic the the Clutch cable where it goes in the case. I need something for reference. I have an 03 and having issues getting the correct cable for my sons friends 05. It's pissing me off.!!

05 what 125 or 250? and what do you mean a pic of how it's routed or how it sits into the case? I cant get pics but I may be able to explain it to you.

Going into the case. 

Here's the story. His friend was going to a LLQ with us and was just gonna ride on the Friday Practice day and his cable was toast. So I took off the cable at home and left it there. Stopped by my local shop to pick up a new one he said he had in stock. NOPE! Wasn't correct. It was for an 03 like my sons.So I had to adapt it to work. I ended up ordering another one and it to was wrong.

I need the one that has a large washer head going into the case. Somehow the original got tossed and no where to be found. I ordered the one MotionPro says is the one. But now I have 3 cables for an 03. I'll probably end up ordering an OEM from here. I also know there was a rubber grommet on it that I figure comes with the cable. I can't find in on the OEM schematics.

Edited by SAPPERS