570 SMR info please

Hi guys pleased to meet you all :ride:

Second try .. noob here put it in the wrong section first try ..

So I picked up a  cheap 2004 570 . It had some issues , lack of power , and clutch slip and general neglected outside in the gardeness . I tore it down , clutch plates were withing tolerance so I reassembled it correctly with the adjuster in the center of the plates correctly set . I measured up the springs , valves ,checked the cams etc .. all was good but clearence at exhaust was zero at dissasembly and decomp was incorrectly adjusted so it was decomping all the time . Put it all back together and she runs fine , clutch slip is gone .. everything now works as it should . Compression feels good at the kickstarter .. being good to me = darned hard to kick over without full commitment .. but after the priming strokes it  goes after the first or second kick . However I would like to know what should I be getting on the compression dial  ? I have hunted around and can't seem to get a number for it on the interweber . Just want to make sure I am in the right ball park of not to high and not to low . would the usual give or take a ten or so 120 ish be good ?

It did look like this .. sorry state, peeling stickers , crud ,rust ...all in tatty assed  ..

DSC_0493_zpsd29524ad.jpg

What a difference a weekend of late night 3am in the garage fettling can make ..All it really needs now is a MOT and a new clutch cable as the one on it is a bit banjoed and could be smoother for clutching up the wheelies .

DSC_0497_zps74e9bf26.jpg

I tried to sign up to cafe Husky .. but the captcha thing would not work .. And this site sends my anti virus haywire , it keeps logging me out to protect me from the adverts . Supermoto sites are as bloody fickle as the bikes are !!!!

I tried to sign up to cafe Husky .. but the captcha thing would not work .. And this site sends my anti virus haywire , it keeps logging me out to protect me from the adverts . Supermoto sites are as bloody fickle as the bikes are !!!!

for parts in the UK,

Huskysport  - Hants = importers,

Taliesin - Wales (Experts in that class of husky)

Charlie - Oxford

I think I might have to give up on this forum .. it's all over the place and keeps erroring out . I dunno if it's me or the forum , but I can't seem to fix it . This is the only thread I can see or post on .. everythingelse gives me error ,reset ,timed out .