what bike to get for my son....

Son (9) has been riding a 50 for 1 1/2 years, this summer moved him onto 70 which he mastered pretty quickly and now is riding an 80 pretty competently.  However; he is a bit challenged vertically. He can hold bike up with one flat foot if one foot on peg, but it is leaned quite a bit (knows to get to first before stopping).  Anyway, Honda doesn't make the 80 anymore and has replaced with a 125f (it's in the same frame so seat height doesn't change).  P.S. i like the idea of the button on his bike, as could save me numerous visits to kick his bike each day we ride.

Anybody have any other suggestions as to any other bike other than this 125f (not the "FB").  I'd appreciate all feedback, thanks so much!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

9 years old. Hmm if hes as tall as my little brother then get him a TT-R125. Theyre yamaha's and its a 4 stroke don't worry. Its not much taller than his old TT-R90. Yamaha, honda, and KTM are all i really know for trail and learners bikes. KX/KLX, RM/RMZ are race bikes and I don't know if kawi and suzuki make learners bikes. OR if he wants something with a little more power but not too tall, get him a KX65 2 stroke.